George is an enthusiastic functional programmer from Brisbane. He works at the Queensland Functional Programming Lab. He loves Haskell and similar languages and finds functional programming to be a thoroughly sensible and practical way to write software.
George completed his Bachelor’s degree at Griffith University in 2014 and received First Class Honours for his thesis on an implementation of a defeasible logic.
- Announcing sv 1.0 July 20, 2018
- Installing and Running Multiple GHC Versions July 9, 2018
- sv - Introduction, Status, and Road-map March 29, 2018
- Multi-Parameter Type Classes and their Orphan Rules November 27, 2017
- Please Depend on Semigroups October 25, 2017
- Our Approach to Haskell Dependencies September 11, 2017