Tony leads the programming team at the Queensland Functional Programming Lab. Tony has been deploying functional programming solutions for over 10 years, using the Haskell and Scala programming languages primarily. Tony teaches functional programming at the tertiary level and for professional programmers with a view toward producing a viable commercial result.
Tony generally uses the Haskell programming language for professional work, but has also been known to write papers using the Scala programming language1. Tony’s open-source publications can be found on hackage.
Tony is a regular conference speaker and his talks are published at http://talks.tmorris.net/
Tony can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Functional Programming in C# February 19, 2019
- Introduction or Applied FP Course? October 23, 2018
- Introduction to Functional Programming. Perth, WA. 30 April-02 May 2018 March 27, 2018
- The week 35, 2017 Software Calamity August 31, 2017
- The week 33, 2017 Software Calamity August 18, 2017
- Functional Programming Cheat Sheet August 10, 2017
- The week 32, 2017 Software Calamity August 10, 2017