The QFPL infrastructure work
This is the main page for all things related to how we at QFPL are setting up our infrastructure.
This includes this blog, and the Nix / Hydra / Hail tooling that builds it.
Hydra & Hail
If you’re a team member, you probably want to read about writing for the FP blog.
You may also be interested in browsing around the git repository to see what we’ve done with Hakyll.
Nix is a package manager based on the ideas from pure functional programming.
There is some general information about Nix that should be useful to those who want to get started with it:
- Automatic Testing of Haskell Projects with Travis CI November 26, 2019
- Managing GHC versions with ghcup September 18, 2019
- Your First Hydra October 10, 2018
- Installing and Running Multiple GHC Versions July 9, 2018
- Installing NixOS January 24, 2018
- Please Depend on Semigroups October 25, 2017
- Our Approach to Haskell Dependencies September 11, 2017
- Building things with Nix August 21, 2017
- Getting started with Nix July 27, 2017
- Introducing Nix July 26, 2017
- Writing for the FP blog July 11, 2017